Back to Garrett's Run Home Page

Garrett’s Run Insurance Information

Every year some mortgage holders request insurance certificates for flood, hazard or other coverage on the association property. Some even claim if you don’t have evidence of coverage, they will purchase a policy on your behalf. If you receive a request for any insurance certificates on association property, the quickest way to request this information is go to then click on the button to request a certificate, they will need:

1. Name of your condo

2. Your name, address, and phone number
Mortgage company name and address listed on the request letter and fax number if noted. (also known as Mortgagee Clause, usually a P.O. Box) 

3. Your mortgage account/Loan number
*****Note if you want a copy sent to you also either by email or fax (which you must supply) 

OR - Submit requests by:

Fax – 321-722-2158 – Attn: Rory  
(You can fax the letter from the mortgage holder. Just verify all of the above information is listed, as they don’t always list your condo name on their letter.) 

AND remember: You can take advantage of “wind mitigation credits” on your personal “H06” policy. You can pull the wind mitigation forms off line at You should save $200 to $600 on your policy!