SQUARE OF TITUSVILLE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
Minutes : July 20, 2011
The regular meeting of the
Board of Directors of the Village Square Condominium Assoc. was held.
A quorum was established
with the following members present:
The posted Notice, Agenda and previous Minutes were read. Motion to approve was made by Doris McDowell and seconded by Elizabeth Gosnell-all favored.
MANAGER’S FINANCIAL REPORT & DISCUSSION:
1) Read report on Expenses versus Income.
2) Discussed Reserve Accounts & Forensic Audit. Also discussed a less expensive audit –CPA AUDIT to cover 5yrs. Motion was made to accept 5yr CPA Audit. Motion made by Elizabeth Gosnell and second by Maria Colvin. All favored and motion carried.
3) Management & Atty
Chipman also engaged in discussion of the collection of late Condo fees
and Foreclosure updates. Atty will move forward with legal action to collect
Condo Fees & to expedite the process of those
4) Approval for Clubhouse
Flooring from reserves was also discussed. Motion was made by Maria
2) Sprinkler agreement with Automatic Rain, and Pump replacement were ratified.
3) ADA Railing for unit #254 has not been settled. Waiting on both parties to agree.
2) Landscaping –Motion for new company, Barto, was made by Doris McDowell and seconded by Maria Colvin. All favored and motion was carried.
3) Removal of carpets on wood stairs and balconies was discussed. Topic tabled for later discussion.
4) Current P.O. BOX will be closed. All Mailing for The Village Square Condo Association will be Addressed to: 1655 Harrison Street Box 11, Titusville, FL 32780, or sent to management company RDI at 109 Long Point Rd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920.
NEXT MEETING: Scheduled for August 17, 2011 @6:30PM